We are looking for a Full stack .Net Developer to build, improve and implement functional SaaS applications supporting our mission: to keep corporate PCs secure and evergreen, and to enable their users to get the latest apps onto their machines quickly and with utmost convenience.
Location: Sumy office or remote (Ukraine only).
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve users’ application needs including:
- Application lifecycle management process automation.
- Development and improvement of a specialized online packaging toolset and a virtual sandbox environment.
- Implementation of 3rd party integrations with customer systems (Intune, SCCM, Azure services, billing).
- Migration of monolithic architecture to microservices.
- Follow current industry trends and incorporate best practices into the solution.
- Improve functionality to existing solution.
- Take part in overall architecture design.
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs.
- Support the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team.
- Be an active member of a Scrum team.
- 3+ years of commercial experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and SOLID.
- Strong experience working with ASP.NET Core (2.2, 3.1, 5).
- EF core.
- Strong knowledge in REST API design.
- Microservices architecture.
- SQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB.
- Experience in unit tests creation (xUnit, Moq).
- An Intermediate level of English.
- AZURE DevOps: task management and Pipelines management.
- Experience with Azure storage.
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes.
- Virtualization experience (VirtualBox, Hyper-V).
What you can count on
- Professional and friendly team.
- Good working conditions: modern office at the city center.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive salary and regular performance review.
- Paid vacations (24 days) and sick leaves.
- Paid language and professional courses, conferences, events.
- 100% compensation for successfully passed professional certifications.
- Hybrid remote: you can choose to work from the office or fully remotely, as well as mixing these two options.