Apptimized cloud services available to public sector bodies
Apptimized has been accepted into the G-Cloud 10 framework, part of the UK Government’s digital marketplace.
Operated by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), G-Cloud enables public sector bodies to easily and cost-effectively procure services in a number of different cloud technology categories. The agreement can be used by organizations across the UK’s public sector including central government, local government, health, education, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organizations.
Apptimized’s G-Cloud 10 services comprise:
– Apptimized Application Packaging Service
– Apptimized Application Packaging Tool
– Apptimized Catalogue
– Apptimized Maintain
Key benefits of using CCS:
– CCS is playing a vital role in helping to protect front line services by delivering significant and sustainable cost savings through its commercial activity and aggregated procurement arrangements.
– Using this agreement will help CCS deliver savings for the public sector and the taxpayer by aggregating spend to drive best value.
– The agreement is fully EU compliant, saving customers the time and money associated with conducting their own procurement exercise.
– Through the competitive tender process and regular benchmarking, CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.
– Suppliers are carefully evaluated during the tender process and pre-agreed terms and conditions offer customers sound contractual safeguards.
For more information, please call us on 01184 050044 or contact us here