Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:00 PM CET (9:00 AM New York)
If you’re still asking: Is it possible to use a single source of updates to keep on top of the patches every day? How to reduce the manual workload for updates deployment?
Instead of visiting all vendor websites every day to find new version of the app, we would be happy to share our recommendations, tips & tricks and case insights regarding a complex solution to update programs for your company.
You will get to know how to:
- Adjust the updating process within your infrastructure without the need to obtain anything from the third-party systems
- Update software without packaging for every new software release
- Minimize risks of incompatibilities within your system
- Use advanced technologies for automating updates deployment
Fill the form to download the record
The recent use cases of big enterprises show that traditional solutions like the parallel installation of various software versions or manual update deployment are less helpful and less secure. Additionally, it’s almost impossible to patch all vulnerabilities, especially if you work manually.
Don’t wait while new vulnerabilities pile up and get to know how to improve the usability and performance of the software for avoiding systems failures and interruption of the work.
The material will be presented by:
- Michael Schickaneder, Apptimized Chief Operating Officer
- Sian Holt, Apptimized Account Manager.
Feel free to ask questions via our social media channels, and we will have a Q&A session during the webinar.