We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build, improve and implement functional SaaS applications supporting our mission: to keep corporate PCs secure and evergreen, and to enable their users to get the latest apps onto their machines quickly and with utmost convenience.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve users’ application needs including:
- Application lifecycle management process automation.
- Development and improvement of a specialized online packaging toolset and a virtual sandbox environment.
- Implementation of 3rd party integrations with customer systems (Intune, SCCM, Azure services, billing).
- Migration of monolithic architecture to microservices.
You will work with other members of our SCRUM team such as Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. If you also have experience in Agile frameworks and .NET Core, we’d like to meet you.
You can work remotely, but we’d like to see you in the office once in a while. This is a long-term, full-time (40 hrs/wk) role. If you are looking for a part-time role or require flexibility around your working schedule, we are open for a conversation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be proactive, participate in the decision-making process, influence technology stack, take ownership of the result.
- Follow current industry trends and incorporate best practices into the solution.
- Improve functionality to existing solution.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of products and production environments.
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews
- Develop Best Practices and Architecture Guidelines for solving common issues.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs.
- Support the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team.
- Be an active member of a Scrum team.
We measure success in working software and a demonstrated “can-do” attitude. As we are an international company, we expect you to be fluent in the English language and to be happy to communicate as and when needed.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- Intrinsic passion for learning and self-development.
- Used to work internationally
- Ability to multi-task in an agile environment
- Willingness to do work in different technologies and processes
- English – Upper-Intermediate or above
- Backend: .NET, .NET Core, C#, WPF, EF.Core, IdentityServer, MongoDB, Redis, MSSQL, Azure AppService + Storage + SQL + Redis
- Frontend: JQuery, Angular, TypeScript, Vue.JS, Nuxt, HTML, CSS, SASS
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Virtualization (VirtualBox, Hyper-V)
What can you count on
- Professional and friendly team.
- Good working conditions: modern office at the city center.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive salary and regular performance review.
- Paid vacations (24 days) and sick leaves.
- Paid language and professional courses, conferences, events.
- 100% compensation for successfully passed professional certifications.
- Hybrid remote: you can choose to work from the office or fully remotely, as well as mixing these two options.